Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sketch 155 and cute Melonheadz rag doll!

I was tickled to see that Nikki at Melonheadz Illustrating, has started a new digi series called "Raggie Babies". I have always loved Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. I used Nikki's pre-colored version of her first digi in the series. I followed OWH Sketch 155, altho I had to put my ribbon lower down on the card.
Here's my card; I love these colors against the kraft bg:
I also used the Darice hearts ef and an SRM sticker. Thanks, Nikki, for this cute digi! Looking forward to the rest of the series! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Great image...super nice details on the card...the ribbon and embossing...tfs!!!

Cindy E. Rapson said...

I've always loved Raggedy Ann and Andy too, although I never owned one. Maybe it's time? This is a really cute card and some little girl somewhere will love it...

Donna Nuce said...

Love the rag doll. I too love raggedy Ann and Andy (and I did have one!) The embossed background is a cute idea.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Awww Sherry, what an adorable card. I love the digi and that you offset the heart element and ribbon. I so have to find that EF. Thanks so much for playing!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

I had forgotten about the raggedy ann doll I had as a kid...not as cute as yours!