Friday, January 25, 2013

Hambo Hoedown challenge

The Hambo Hoedown challenge this week is to make a round card with swirls and spirals on it. This challenge was inspired by Hambo's new digi, Plate-Spinner. I decided to make an easel round card, which I'd never tried before.
I colored Plate-Spinner with Copics; Provocraft Swirls ef; My Favorite Things swirl flower die; Spellbinders star-trimmed circle die; Stickles. I had trouble applying the Stickles (bottle was almost empty) but once I started I had to keep going. Then I dragged something over the card before the Stickles were dry, argh. So I'm not happy with the Stickles but overall the card seems to have a lot of swirling movement! I chose that sentiment from the 3 that come with the digi because I thought it was pretty ironic with all that's going on in my card! Thanks for stopping by; have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and DP. It looks like a notebook with doodles. THanks for playing the Hoedown!
Lyn

Greg T said...

Great colors.

AllisonG said...

This is really cute! I like the colors and the swirls.