Sunday, May 6, 2012

OWH VCMP Challenge #6: Use a die

Last fall, Donna M., a fellow OWH'er, sent me an envelope chockful of die cuts after I mentioned that I don't have a Cricut. It was very sweet of her, and it was during the time of my bad hip trouble, so it really cheered me up! So for this challenge, I combined the heart/music note and ornate frame die cuts she sent me. I think they make a nice focal point together!
As you can see, I used the fun OWH starburst pattern. That's a Glitz sticker for the sentiment; and the DP is from one of my 6x6 pads. Onward to the next challenge!

5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Dixie, great card. I love all those papers together. Can;t wait to see your next card.

Beth L. said...

Sherry, beautiful card! Those die cuts are great together and I love your papers.

Donna said...

Sherry,
I love your card! The DP's are beautiful. You always know how to take a simple embellishment and make it special.Thank you for the e-mail.
Gorgeous card! TFS.

Donna Nuce said...

I love this card. I has a very elegant feel to it.

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous.