Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tag Swap at Scrap to Treasure!

Scrap to Treasure is a fun page at Facebook started by OWHers where crafters trade various craft supplies. Katie had the great idea to host a tag swap! Here are my ten which I am shipping right out to Katie today:
I tried to create a variety of themes to use on cards. I look forward to seeing some on cards for OWH! (Remember the 10/31 holiday deadline!) I have never made altered shipping tags but I see them a lot in magazines, etc. In fact, the bird tag is CASEd from the Autumn '11 issue of Take Ten (that's an expensive mag but well worth the investment). I also watched some Tim Holtz YouTube videos; just type in "altered tag" in the search box.
Thanks for organizing this fun swap, Katie! I hope these will be fun to use on cards or on packages and I look forward to seeing what the other crafters make!

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry wonderful tags. Each one is so unique. I could not even pick a favorite. Grat job on all of them.

Donna said...

Great tags Sherry!I have some cutout
but haven't created anything yet.You have inspired me to finish them-Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I love that they are so different from each other. I agree...it would be hard to pick a favorite! Nice job! :)

Christine