Thursday, October 27, 2011

Polka dots & a shipping tag

The Midweek Throwdown Challenge at OWH Stars & Stamps Blog is to use polka dots. I just took part in a tag swap so I decided to use another shipping tag for this card. It's a lot of fun; there are so many ways to decorate (or alter as they say) a shipping tag. You can scroll down to the next post if you'd like to see the tags I made for the swap!
The image on this card is from Digital Two for Tuesday. I love the lime green and black together. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Judie said...

I love that cardhave that image and really love is. Changes whwb you use different papers and colors. Good work.

Judie

Laurel Weeks said...

Sherry, I love the combination of three different dots, and yes, that's a great color combo. Cute vintage image too!

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry, What a beautiful card. The combination of both large and smallpolka dots is very appealing. I did check out all of your tags yesterday and each of them is fabulous. Thanks for sharing all of these terrific creations.

Linda said...

Love it! Great colors image and sentiment! TFS!!!

Linda said...

Love it! Great colors image and sentiment! TFS!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great card Sherry, I like the way you've mixed the large and small polka dots! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

Cindy's Card Co said...

Very nostalgic, very nice card.

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

Beautiful card and I love the color combination.

Paula S. said...

Love the tags Sherry. I have always had difficulty using them on my cards but you've given me the inspiration to try again. Such nice detail in this card...the button and string bow the polka dotted ribbon, the way you punched just that one corner a little fancier then the others. Very nice work!

Joan B said...

this is adorable