Monday, February 7, 2011

Hambo football challenge!


Hambo Stamps posted this adorable digi and has a football challenge going on this week www.hambochallenges.blogspot.com ! As I was born and raised in the city of Washington, DC (3rd or 4th generation), I just have to support my home team -- the Redskins, the burgundy & gold! They had another tough year, but there's always next year! Hope springs eternal among 'Skins fans!
I colored the digi with Prismacolor pencils. This is the first time I've used Glossy Accents (on the helmets). I may have overdone it, haha.
Go over to Hambo and check out the challenges and prizes, as well as their very funny and cute digis.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Shirley G said...

Sherry, this is an awesome card. I love the field paper and how it looks so real, like it is going way down the field. GREAT job. :)

helloholley said...

this is too cute Sherry....I'm not of a FB fan.....I just say GO TEAM (wining team that is,LOL!!!)....It was good to chat on the phone today!!! ;)
Happy Stampin'

Monica Hunter said...

The paper is just PERFECT for this! What a fun card! Thanks for playing in our Hoedown this week. :)

Joy said...

sooo cute, thanks for playing with Hambo stamps! Joy DT

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely adorable! LOVE the sentiment and your football field! I think the gloss looks perfect! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown with us this week!