Sunday, April 23, 2023

Vintage Lady Tag

 Hello and welcome!

Today I had fun going back to one of my favorite styles---vintage. I found this pretty lady at a public domain site online, I fussy cut the image, added a bit of tinting like you'd see in old photos, and made a layyered tag. Border stamping is from Janet Klein for AALL&Create. The little "amber" clear dots (love them!!) are from Stampin' Up. The background patterned DP layer is from Love Nicole.

I am posting my tag at the Anything Goes Challenge at Tag Tuesday. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll leave a comment!
SherryH



6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous Sherry! Thanks so much for linking to Pinky's challenge at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Great tag.

Muchđź’–love

pinky said...

That is so elegant and pretty, love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

jeux slots machines gratuits said...

Thanks for the useful information and resources you've shared