Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Pirate Bookmark Tags

 Hello and welcome! I haven't played at https://tagtuesday.blogspot.com/2023/04/anything-goes.html in awhile; since the new theme is Anything Goes, I thought it would be fun to share one or both of the bookmarks I made for birthday gifts. I even got some laminating sheets that you cut and stick. Thanks for stopping by!

These are Vera Lane Studio digital stamps which I colored with Copic markers.

y
Thanks for stopping by!
Sherry Hickey
April 19, 2023



4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great to see you at Tag Tuesday, and thanks so muc h for linking these gorgeous and colourful tags! Hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Cute tags.

Much💖love

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

pinky said...

These are both super cute, I love them!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday Sherry.
Pinky