Monday, January 21, 2019

Winter tag with a twist

Hello and welcome! I made this tag for the January challenge at TAGplorations  , the tag challenge site at STAMPlorations. The theme is Winter, with an optional twist: use texture paste. I also posted it at their Mixed Media challenge, which is Anything Goes.

I used white crackle texture paste with a Tim Holtz clock stencil. I'm not experienced with texture paste and not sure this is the best stencil for that medium; but I am pretty happy with how it looks on the kraft paper. As you can imagine, the finished tag is quite thick and may come apart at any moment lol!

The main coffee cup image is a stamp from STAMPlorations . The sentiment and clock face are from a Hero Arts set.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon. Sherry

.

3 comments:

Tanja said...

fabulous winter tag - thanks for sharing your creation at the TAGplorations Challenge

Pink Unicorn said...

I love that our challenge inspired you to experiment with texture paste. Your tag looks great, I think you did a great job! So glad you were inspired by our current TAGplorations Challenge over at STAMPlorations. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

MariLynn said...

Love the clocks. Great way to start the New Year. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Mixed Media challenge.