Friday, November 18, 2011

Hambo Wee Henry Turkey digi

The challenge at the Hambo Hoedown this week is to use the new Wee Henry Turkey digi and a tag!

I have been using shipping tags quite often lately, so this was a welcome challenge! I embossed the tag and inked the raised parts; and I inked the edges of the tag in a darker color. I also inked the edges of the background DPs and attached an antique brad from Stampin' Up! I colored Wee Henry Turkey with Copics and a gold gel pen.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

4 comments:

John VanMulders said...

Very cute little pilgrim and great idea for a card using the shipping tag.

AllisonG said...

I really like your coloring and your shipping tag. Great job this week!

Steph Herbert said...

Adorable card! I love the pattern paper that you used! Thank for playing along at the Hoedown!:)

Donna said...

Sherry, your pilgrim is adorable. Your DP's are so nice! I love the tag! Happy Thanksgiving.