Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge 70

Here's my card using Sketch #70! I trimmed the edges of the circle more-or-less successfully with some decorative scissors which I had banished to the back of my desk drawer. They are once again banished. I punched out one butterfly, popped it up with a glue dot and added the tiny pearls. Here are my card details:
DPs: "Minuet" 6x6 paper collection from Memorybox, Inc.
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
Sentiment: Idea House, designed for G (Hampton Arts)
I love it when you visit! Come back soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your butterfly is so cute!

Carol L said...

Well this is really a happy and cheerful way to send "Hello" to someone! I love all those flowers and butterflies :)

Paula S. said...

I like the green and blue combination. It feels so 'summery' to me and I think I like the sketch better turned this way the half circle sits nicely on the left edge. Nice job Sherry!

Julie said...

Great card, Sherry! I like it flipped and I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!