Monday, April 20, 2020

Vintage Tag - Anything Goes

Welcome! I missed the gold and silver challenge, but this tag works for  the Anything Goes theme at Tag Tuesday!



I found the little gold-splattered paper scrap in my stash; a kind crafty friend had sent it to me with other goodies. I combined it with a vintage image from Crafty Individuals UK, a nice pendant embellishment I had in my stash, distress ink and other embellies. 

In addition to Tag Tuesday, I shared my tag with The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are staying home and safe! -Sherry


6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Sherry, thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday. Stay safe and well! Hugs, Valerie

Karen said...

Terrific tag ~ I love the pendant and all the embellishments

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous tag - I love the vintage feel and your choice of embellishments.

pinky said...

It has such a gorgeous vintage feel Sherry. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Maggi said...

Great avintage tag, love the image. Thanks for joining in our Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog challenge!

Suzanne C said...

Sweet image and lovely tag! The soft colors blend together beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!