Friday, May 10, 2019

Final card for the Card Lovers Blog Hop!

Hi. I saw this stamp set earlier in the week of this wonderful Spring/Summer Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog Hop and I ordered it from:

"Coffee Loving Critters"
 
Evelin shipped my order so promptly that it arrived this afternoon and I wanted to use some of the set to make one last card for this hop. I'm happy to have these little critters for future coffee/tea/cocoa cards! Thanks, Evelin, and good luck with the shop!
 
 
DP: Bo Bunny "Summer Moods Collection"
Copics
 
Thanks for stopping by, and thanks AGAIN, Amy, for this super fun hop!! Appreciate all you do!
Happy Mother's Day!
Sherry



11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

The blue and yellow are so pretty together. Lovely card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and great colors. So glad the order arrived in time for you to play with them for the hop.

Esther Asbury said...

Awww.....love the little critters on your cute card!

Billie A said...

cute card and images.

Fikreta said...

adorable card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Evelin is such a wonderful designer! I've got a couple of her sets on my wish list! This is so darling.

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!!! I love what you've done with that sweet stamp set Sherry! Thanks also for your kind words and for all your gorgeous projects that you linked up!

Evelin said...

So glad you got them in time and what a cute card!!! Thank you so much for your support ❤️

tonyamaries said...

I love what you did with those sweet images!

New Creations said...

Great coloring, love it!

Hetty said...

Aww too cute!!