Monday, July 16, 2018

By the Sea

Hello and welcome to the new ON THE BEACH challenge at Cards In Envy! You may use any theme as long as your card has a beach image on it.

I had a lot of fun making this card, using a new stamp I ordered from Crafty Individuals!

First, I made a Gelli plate background with paints, texture and stencils. I made (ahem) several before I was happy with the seaside feeling of this one!

I stamped the chairs on white CS, colored them with Copic markers, and cut out the striped parts of the chairs. I stamped the chairs onto the background scene and attached the striped pieces. I did the same with the kite, coloring it and attaching it to the background.


I hope you enjoy my card and I can't wait to see your beachy creation!

1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's a really cool background, and I love how it appears that the sun is peeking through the stripes on the chairs! Well done!