Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Anything Goes at All Dressed Up challenge

I'm so happy I learned about the All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge , as I have really fallen in love with All Dressed Up Stamps shop at Etsy! I like that their challenge is always "Anything Goes", as long as you use an All Dressed Up image.

Here is a card I made with "It's Time to Relax." I love this digi! I also posted it at Coffee Loving Paper Crafters blog.

 
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment and come back soon!
Sherry

4 comments:

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

I love how you did your card!! It's Fall tones are beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at All Dressed Up!
Carolyn, DT

Lilibet said...

Beautiful card and layout! Thanks for joining us at all dressed up & good luck, Liz (:(|)x

Crafting Belle said...

Beautiful card, the image and papers go so well. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at All Dressed Up. Hugs Lisa xxx

Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes said...

Hi thanks for possting this