Wednesday, March 8, 2017

"A good friend is like a four-leaf clover"

Welcome! I am very excited to be a guest I-Teamer for the new challenge starting today at the Words 2 Craft By blog! Thanks to the W2CB team for inviting me!

The new challenge theme is inspired by an Irish proverb:

"A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have."
 
Here is the card I made:
 
 
Image: VTGIMG shop at Etsy
DP: Authentique "Emerald" 6x6 pad
Sentiment: PrintWorks Collection wood-mount stamp
 
I hope you will join in the fun of this challenge; I'll look for your creation at Words 2 Craft By!
Erin go bragh!
Sherry (Donovan) Hickey
 
 


5 comments:

Annie S. said...

Hi Sherry! We're so lucky to have you as a guest I-Teamer this month. Your card is just perfect ~ thank you for joining us! Hugs, Annie

Donna Nuce said...

So adorable Sherry! Have a great day!

Sybrina K said...

Sherry, I just love your interpretation of our March/April theme, and this card is adorable! Thank you for joining us this month at Words 2 Craft By. We're so glad you did. :)

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute Sherry. Love the double stamping of Friends. The papers are perfect and the colors is spot on Enjoy your evening.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Absolutely adorable card. The patterns are so perfect with the image, as it the touch of lace. TFS!