Friday, November 7, 2014

Thanksgiving card for Pumpkin Patch challenge

I love pumpkins and fall images so I like Cards In Envy's new challenge: Pumpkin Patch! When I read the wonderful quote they posted from Henry David Thoreau, I knew I had to join in and play:

“I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, 
than be crowded on a velvet cushion.”~Henry David Thoreau
 
So I got out a favorite Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things clear stamp and made a Thanksgiving card.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a good weekend!
 


7 comments:

Meggymay said...

A real sweet card Sherry, love the quote and wonderful image.
Yvonne

Sandy Trefger said...

Glad you liked our quote! It is a good one! And I love your cute little girl holding her pumpkin! And I love how you put her on a tag! Thanks for linking your sweet card to our challenge at Cards in Envy!

Kathy S said...

You did a spectacular paper piecing job on your pure innocence stamp. I love the layout too. Someone is really going to enjoy this as much as we did at Card in Envy. Thanks so much for sharing it with us and can't wait to see more of your cards.

Donna Hanley said...

Hi Sherry, Darling image and papers with a very special, sweet sentiment. Hope you have a fun weekend.

Annie S. said...

Fantastic coloring and paper piecing! Love the layout too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cards in Envy Pumpkin Challenge.

Patricia Hays said...

Your girl has such a pretty dress! Great paper piecing! I really like the text background, too. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy, Sherry!

wendipooh13 said...

great colored image!!! LOVE your card!!! thanks sooo much for playing with Cards in Envy!!!