Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A new stamp & new OWH sketch!

It's so fun when you forget that you won blog candy and the package arrives at your door!! I received this beautiful Inkadinkado "Clock Wings" rubber stamp from Lynn R. in Alberta:

Thanks so much, Lynn!! I saw this week's new sketch at OWH and the wheels started (slowly) turning in my brain:
 
 
I decided to use my new Clock Wings for one of the circles. I tweaked the sketch a little!


 
I colored the stamp a little with Copics, fussy cut the image, and put Glossy Accents on the clock face. That's a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the yellow strip. The DP is from Glitz.
Thanks again for this beautiful stamp, Lynn!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Sherry, you are very welcome! And what an awesome card! That is a real work of art!

Sandy said...

I like the wings offset at an angle - great touch!