- Background DP: Attic Treasures 6x6 pad
- "Post Card" and woman: Stickers by Melissa Frances, painted with Ranger Crackle Paint
- Window frame: Prima Architectural Collection Resin Embellishments - Mini Windows (Amazon)
- "Nouvelle" tag from Recollections (Michael's)
- Pearl flourish: stash
- Prima Flowers
- Clock embellishment: Prima (Amazon)
- Vintage lace trim
- Ranger distress inks
- Copic white acrylic paint
- Corrugated paper, painted, punched, inked, sanded
- Pink adhesive pearls
- "Happiness" rubber stamp
- Mesh ribbon
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Mixed media challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow!
Hello! Thanks for stopping by! This is my inspiration card for the fun new two-week challenge that starts TODAY at Sugar Creek Hollow . The theme is "Mixed Media". I had a blast making my inspiration card for the Design Team--there are so many fun products out there and instructional videos--and I hope you do to! Can't wait to see your vintage or shabby chic creation!
I began my mixed media collage by covering two Melissa Frances stickers (the woman's face and little postcard) with Ranger Crackle Paint. After they dried, I trimmed the face to fit behind the resin window embellishment. I painted a piece of corrugated paper with white acrylic paint; sanded it a bit; inked the edges with distress inks; and punched out a large circle. This "anchors" my focal point. I painted the little metal fleur-de-lis that came on the Nouvelle tag. The ingredients of my card are as follows!