Hello! Welcome to my stop on the annual OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop! What a fun way to honor our heroes, kick off the summer, and round up some great cardmaking inspiration! Our challenge for this hop was to make a Thank You card using an OWH sketch; here's a link to the OWH Sketch Archive. Here's my first of two cards; I think this little fuzzy guy is so cute in his flight jacket and patriotic scarf! This is perfect for an AnyHero card; OWH President Sandy Allnock expressed her hope that everyone who bloghops today will make at least TWO AnyHero cards!
- Image: My Favorite Things "Fred Bear in Flight" (one of the OWH fundraiser clear stamp sets)
- DP: Bo Bunny "Liberty" 6x6 pad
- Brads: Candi stick-on brads
- Copic Sketch Markers: E59,E47,E44,E30,W10,BG000
- Paper piecing (scarf)
- Glossy Accents
- OWH Sketch #31
- Image: Inspired Stamps "His Little Ones: Journal Girl"
- DP: My Mind's Eye "Quilting Bee" 6x6 pad
- Sentiment: Inspired Stamps "Labelmaker Alphabet"
- Copic Sketch Markers: #BV00,E00,E11,R20,C10,C9,C3,C1
- Paper piecing (dress)
- Glossy Accents
- Gingham ribbon, bow & button: Stash
- OWH Sketch #152
Thanks for visiting me; I will pick a random winner from everybody who leaves a comment here by next Thursday, May 27! if you don't want to be in the drawing for a little grab bag of goodies, let me know but please still leave a comment!
Now Back to the Hop!!
Click HERE to return to the Stars and Stamps Blog and continue the hop. Thanks to the dedicated OWH elves behind the scenes that made this fantastic event possible! I hope this Memorial Day Weekend is happy and safe for you and yours, as we honor those Americans who gave their lives to protect us and our freedom.
Arlington National Cemetery, Virginia