Tuesday, February 26, 2013

OWH Sketch 161/Mo Manning digi

Welcome! This is the cute Mo Manning digi that Sandy demonstrated in her coloring show on StageIt last Saturday. Keep your eye out for Sandy's next show; you will have fun and pick up a lot of Copic techniques. I still need more colors, but I tried to make do with what I have. The DP is My Mind's Eye Lost & Found "Sunshine". I used this week's OWH Sketch #161: When I saw the yellow rose on a scrap of the Sunshine dp, I couldn't resist using it for a "photo corner". I think it adds a pretty touch that even a tomboy will like! Those are Candi paper "brads". Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Adorable! Gorgeous coloring!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Oh my goodness how cute is this Sherry! I just love your coloring of this cutie and how all the papers go so well together. Thanks so much for playing this week!