Thursday, December 20, 2012

Red, White & Blue color challenge

This card is for the Red, White & Blue color challenge at OWH; it;s styled after this week's OWH Sketch #151:
Here's my card:
As you can see, I turned the sketch horizontally; my circles are a little bit bigger than the sketch. After I lined up those little Hero Arts eagles, I thought the "Atten-shun" sentiment would be cute. I put another sentiment from the set on the inside. This will be an AnyHero card. Thanks for stopping by! It's nice to be almost ready for Christmas so I can get back to cardmaking! If I don't see you before then have a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Cynthia T said...

These little eaglets are adorable and certainly appear to be marching in formation! TFS :)

Donna said...

Sherry, this is a great any hero card! I love your
DP'S and how you have created this sketch. Have a blessed Christmas, Donna.

Ann said...

I love your card! Great idea to combine the 2 challenges. Those eaglets are just so darned cute!