Friday, August 17, 2012

Card with bookmark

Hi! The theme at The Shabby Tea Room is "For the love of books" using aqua, pink, cream, and newsprint! Here's the inspiration photo:
I used a cute vintage book-themed image from Digital Two for Tuesday. I made it into a bookmark that can be removed for a child to use.
The stickers and seam binding are from Melissa Frances and the newsprint DP is My Mind's Eye. It makes me happy to think that one of our heroes serving in harm's way will send this to a child! I won't be posting for a week but will have a computer so you might see me drop by your blog for a visit. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cathy McGrath said...

A beautiful card and a great bookmark. The recipient of your card will be delighted!

Cora said...

Wow,! This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Donna Nuce said...

I love tis vintage card. Thanks for the comment on my blog.