Saturday, July 14, 2012

Midwk Throwdown Sample card--winter

Oops! I forgot to post the sample snowflake cards that Jan used for this week's Midweek Throwdown Challenge to make winter cards! Sorry. I made them several months ago, and I can only find one of the photos. I used the same stamp and punch for both cards. I hope a closer look at one of 'em is better than nothing! The stamp "Snow Much Fun" is Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things; the snowflake punch is from Martha Stewart. I colored this card with Copics (and paper pieced the othe one). Sorry I forgot to post this earlier; my son's wedding is two weeks from today and I'm a little distracted! Be sure to scroll down and see my "Winter Marci" post; that's a cute little winter-themed stamp. Have a good weekend!

7 comments:

Carol L said...

What a cute little fellow he is, and I love all those snowflakes! I wish this card would make me feel a little cooler - but so far it isn't working :)

Unknown said...

That is just adorable. I hope you will post a few pics from your son's wedding. Exciting days!

Valerie said...

what a cute little guy! I like the embossing in the background and snowflakes. I like the blue and white color combination. I also like how you added either liquid pearl or glitter glue I can't tell for sure on the blue scalloped piece and on the snowflakes and on some of the flakes in the background paper. Very nice card!

Sybrina K said...

Sherry,

This little guy and Winter Marci are both adorable!

Thanks so much for being such a loyal reader at Scrapping with Purpose. I really appreciate it.

And, good luck with your son's wedding! How exciting! Be sure to take time to enjoy the special day. :)

Dixie Cochran said...

Thank you for posting a cool card on a hot day. Perfect!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Sherry, so cute and adorable. Love Luke. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. I really appreciated you taking the time for the sweet love. Hugs. Indeed, I will submit to ODBD

jimlynn said...

Sherry, this is so adorable! Love all the snowflakes on here - and I actually completed a card today that had several on it too. I guess we're all just getting ready for Christmas!
Precious image and love all that blue!
Lynn