Saturday, July 23, 2011

OWH Sketch 79


Hi! I decided to make two card samples, one for gals and one for guys. I used Stampin' Up and other DSP I had in my stash, I've gotten better since I made these (I hope) about getting a stronger inked image when stamping! Here are the deets on the rubber stamps:
Ducks: "Loons in H20" by Stampscapes
Flowers: Hampton Art
Sentiments: Stampendous
Vintage metal button: Stampin' Up
I hope these give you some ideas for using Sketch #79! It's another great OWH sketch! Thanks for stopping by and see you at OWH.

5 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Sherry,
Great cards, love the colors.
Happy weekend
Judie

Cindy's Card Co said...

Your cards are beautiful Sherry. I especially like the green one.

Carol L said...

Great cards for the sketch challenge! I love that you did a male & female version of the sketch! What a fabulous idea!

Paula S. said...

Great job with these samples Sherry! I particularly like the idea that you did the 2 variations since guy cards are often where I get stumped.

pennyd said...

Great cards for the sketch challenge, Sherry. I too like seeing a his and hers version. I'm one of those with lots of "strips" left over - got to get to work! Thanks for the inspiration.