Saturday, October 9, 2010

OWH Midweek throwdown challenge: Christmas cards!


I've been wanting to use Yolanda's cute digi and finally did today. I moved all my card making stuff downstairs and it took awhile to get back in business, so to speak.
Following Yolanda's technique, I CB'd the girl's jacket, hat & the snowman's scarf with the Provo Argyle folder, then cut them out and pieced them onto another copy of the image (Yolanda used the Herringbone folder, which I don't have...yet). I punched a few extra snowflakes for the sky and next to the sentiment. Thanks again for the freebie, Yolanda! www.yolanda-imaginemakeshare.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Very cute! Paper piecing is fun ;) thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home!

pennyd said...

Great cards! I really enjoy creating for OWH - makes me feel good - bet it does you to!

Cre8tiveVet said...

Wonderful Card! Thanks again for the book. I love spotting the snail and had fun while reading it. :)-Yvette