Thursday, March 25, 2021

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop Card #4

 Happy to post one more for this great Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer 2021 Blog Hop! Thanks to Amy and team for bringing us the FUN!

This is the second card I've posted using this digi from Super Sponsor STAMPlorations. This time I printed out the digi in a pencil sketch style and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.


Image: STAMPLORATIONS 
Prismacolor pencils
Evelin T sentiment digi

Enjoy the rest of the hop! It is such fun to see our world of talented crafters!
Please leave me a comment!
Sherry


4 comments:

Billie A said...

Wonderful card and stamp. Perfect for the coffee hop.

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! I love the beautiful image and the pretty colors you used.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Carmela said...

Love your basket of goodies!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous colors and a great design and layout.