Monday, March 22, 2021

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop Card 2

 Good morning! Here is my second card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop 2021.

I made this get well card with digi stamp by super sponsor Stamplorations. I made it for my nephew's wife, who is recovering from a volleyball mishap and knee surgery. Like most young people, I thought the coffee themed gift basket would cheer her up!!



Digi image: Stamplorations
Copic Markers

Have a great day! Please leave a comment and say hi!
Sherry



6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I'm sure she will love it. I would love to receive a gift basket like this!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful basket full of flowers, donuts, and coffee!

Billie A said...

Wonderful stamp and card.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Definitely a cheering up card. Wonderful coloring.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, that basket looks like so much fun, love this.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous coloring of that basket of coffee goodies.