Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"In My Garden" Shabby Tea Room challenge

I haven't joined in a challenge at The Shabby Tea Room for quite awhile, so it's about time! I've been feeling a little mojo-less and their inspiration photo for this week's "In My Garden" challenge perked me right up. First, here's their pretty inspiration photo:




Here's my card:

 
Stamp: Impression Obsession "Thistle Garden"
DP: Old World Mat Stack
Color: Copics, Ranger Distress Inks
Punches: Stampin' Up
 
Thank YOU for stopping by!
Sherry

1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry this is just just gorgeous. It is such a pretty spring time card and one that is quite different for you. I just love it. I don't think you have a mojo problem at all. It may have been hiding on you but it is just popping right out there for the rest of us to see. Wishing you a fun week.