Thursday, October 4, 2012

OWH Sketch #140 & Midweek Throwdown challenge

Here is my card for the Sketch #140 challenge. The toy train and sentiment are a little clear stamp set I got a couple of years ago at Michael's or AC Moore; the DP is Doodlebug Designs' "Boys Only" 6x6 paper pad:
I'm also posting my Midweek Throwdown Challenge (thinking of you) card. I used my Inkadinkado inchies clear stamps and My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue 6x6 DP pad. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Come back soon; I love company!

6 comments:

Stay True To God said...

Cute train card... love the paper and the image!! :) ~Tracy

Donna Hanley said...

Sherri, These are two very nice cards.On your first card the papers are so fun and I love how you continued the smoke trail with stars. Smart thinkin' girlfriend. Your inchie stamps go so well with the paper and I love the curved sentiment. Enjoy your Friday.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Wonderful cards Sherry. The train card is soooo cute, love that stamp and the colorful papers. The 2nd card has a nice soft look. The inchie stamps are beautiful and love how you did the sentiment.

Donna Nuce said...

Love the inchie card Sherri! The warm colors with the black and white is a nice combination.

Sharon said...

Love the inchie card, especially the cat image!

Sybrina K said...

Hi Sherri,

Both of these cards are so well done. The colors and train in the first one are great fun and your inchie stamps are really cute on your second card. :)

Thanks so much for playing along with both challenges this week!