Saturday, September 8, 2012

"Paint the town red on your birthday!"

This week's challenge at the Hambo Hoedown is to use their new digi, Mouse Painter, and paint splatters somewhere on your card!
I colored Mouse Painter with Copics and a silver gel pen for his paint bucket. I made my "splatters" with Ranger Distress Ink. I'm running low on red scraps in my stash but I had this one perfect card front size piece! I love that the polka dots on the dp are the reverse of the splattered ones I made! A couple of manly brads, some twine and a "metal" paint bucket make this a great birthday card for a guy, dontcha think? Thanks, Hambo! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is great! A perfect manly card. Great choice of brands!

dawnmercedes said...

Hey...great fun way to hang the image! Great job using splatter for the Hambo Hoedown! Be sure to play with us next week!!

Deborah Anton said...

Great job on the challenge! I love the hanging creation of it! Thanks so much for playing along!