Sunday, September 16, 2012

OWH Sketch 138-Hero Arts stamps

Here's Sketch 138 over at the OWH Stars and Stamps blog:
And here is my card:
I used Hero Arts' Close to Home stamp set; DCWV's The Green Stack for the paper-pieced house and background; white gel pen; red, black & green Copics; Glossy Accents; buttons; twine. The sky was done with a technique I learned at OWH, where you punch out a scalloped circle and then sponge around it, moving the circle around a bit to look like clouds. Thanks for visiting; have a good week!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Wow...lots of details! Love it! TFS!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Sharri, You've masters the "sky" technique very well. I just can't get it yet. Love those hearts coming from the chimney. Great paper and buttons.

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

What a lovely card! Love the buttons and hearts. So many wonderful details.

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Sharri -- Very cute card -- I really like the sentiment. You did a great job on the clouds -- I'll have to try that on one of my cards. The little hearts are a nice touch too.

Sharon

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Wow, love all the detail you have here. The house is soooo cute and I love the background paper with it's tree and birds.

Jen M said...

So pretty, Sherry! Love your heart smoke!