Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Shabby chic autumn coffee card

Hello! I'm back with another creation using a digi stamp from Graciellie Design that I love. I just used part of it for my white pumpkin tag post. I made this card for the Fabulous Fall challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog. I know the coffee digi is modern, but I tried to make the card with a shabby chic vibe! I hope it works!


Digital image: Graciellie Design
DP (including sentiment): Authentique 6x6 Pleasant
Copic markers
Distress ink, white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! Please leave a comment; I love the company!
Sherry

3 comments:

sarascloset said...

Sherry, what a Fabulous Fall card! I love the gorgeous papers and that drink looks delicious! Thank you for playing along at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog! Hugs!

Cec said...

What a super fall card. You captured the theme so well with both your colour palette and the images you used. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog.
Hugs!
Cec

Virginia said...

Two of my favorite things...Fall and fancy coffee drinks! Thanks for joining us for our challenge at the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog. Crafty hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio : )