Sunday, September 8, 2019

Cute coffee girl card

Hi! I'm happy to share a card I created with a Craftin' Desert Divas digital stamp. The company has closed and I want to show my appreciation for the many wonderful digis and stamps they have provided. The Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog is hosting a tribute to Craftin' Desert Divas; here is a link to the blog! And here is my card using Coffee Pot Cutie; I will surely miss the CDD shop and all their cute stamps!!


Sorry, not the greatest photo; I'm learning how to use my new laptop and new version of Photoscape... Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sherry! Beautiful card! I just love that little girl and you've colored her beautifully! thanks so much for playing along at the Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Challenge! (Be sure to add a link back to our post!) Thank you!!