Tuesday, July 9, 2019

"Let the Sunshine In" tag theme

Hi! I made this tag for the "Let the Sunshine In" theme at Tag Tuesday! I also posted it at the "Water, Water Everywhere" challenge at Frilly and Funkie Boutique Blog.

 I hope the bright colors, details and vintage beach image evoke that happy feeling of a sunshine-filled day at the beach!

Image: Digital Two for Tuesday
Sun rays embossing folder
Script rubber stamp
Washi tape
Wild Honey Distress Ink
Clear drops
Modgepodge
Really Reasonable Ribbon
 
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon. Sherry

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag Sherry, thanks so much for joining us again at Tag Tuesday. Nothing nicer than a day at the beach! Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely sunshine tag, Sherry. I just popped by to say that if you want to see more of the miniatures project you were interested in, there are links in that winners post at the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog that will take you there... or if you visit my blog at the link I'm pasting below, there's a link to take you to the full project.
Alison x
https://alisonbomber.blogspot.com/2019/06/around-fireplace-at-paperartsy.html

Sherry Hickey said...

I definitely do, Alison! Cant wait to check it out! Thanks for stopping by and for your nice compliment!

sarascloset said...

Your tag does make me happy! I love that vintage image! It's great to see you join us again at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog! Sara Emily

Michele said...

I love all the yummy yellow! thanks for linking your lovely tag to our challenge at tag tuesday! xo

R's Rue said...

Love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Suzanne C said...

Sunshine and Happiness is what I get from your sweet tag! Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge!

Jenny Marples said...

Love it Sherry! That vintage seaside image works beautifully on your wonderful tag and I love the sunshine colour. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge blog.

Creative ITBD said...

Helloo mate nice blog