Sunday, May 5, 2019

Card #4 for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

One more for the big hop! Spring/Summer Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog Hop!

I love road trips and what's more fun than stopping for coffee (and donuts)? I thought this was a fun way to use this travel DP from Tim Holtz! I added some Washi tape, twine and stamped a little tab with a favorite sentiment stamp.

 
Image: "Perfect Blend" digi stamp by Craftin' Desert Divas
Copic Markers
DP: Tim Holtz
 
Thanks for visiting my blog! Stop by anytime.
Sherry


12 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, this is a lot of fun. So many great elements.
Thanks for sharing!
Karen L

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how cute -- I love your little coffee cup holding hands with the donut! Perfect illustration of that sweet sentiment!

Marianne said...

Fun card! Love how the coffee cup and donut are holding hands.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Those are fun images to use! Great work here! TFS and hope to see you around the hop!

~amy~ said...

Yay for coffee + donuts!

tonyamaries said...

I love your images! Great job!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a cute image that is! Love the travel paper you used, paired with the fun washi.

Billie A said...

Coffee and donuts the perfect blend. I like your fun card.

New Creations said...

This is absolutely so cute, love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic tag card and now I want a donut with my coffee.

Hetty said...

Super colors and great card, my coffee friend!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

So cute!