Tuesday, March 19, 2019

"Pass the tissue, please"

Hi. Thanks for stopping by! I made this card for the "Pass the Tissue, Please" challenge at
Frilly and Funkie Blog.  The challenge requires you to use tissue paper on your creation.

I found some texty, vintage looking tissue today in the wrapping paper department. I set about learning how to make tissue paper flowers. Well, I do need more practice but I'm pretty happy with these flowers as a first attempt! I had fun and made a ginormous mess, so it was a good crafty afternoon!

 
Come back soon!

3 comments:

sarascloset said...

Sherry, I'm so happy you had a good crafty time with the making of those tissue flowers! They look great on your vintage card! I'm delighted you shared this in our Pass the Tissues challenge at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

Suzanne C said...

Charming Vintage images and beautiful tissue flowers! Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us in the Pass the Tissues Challenge at Frilly and Funkie!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is such a sweet vintage project! I love the way you used your tissue papers! Thanks so much for sharing your artwork with us at the Frilly and Funkie "Pass the Tissues, Please" challenge!