Monday, August 6, 2018

Something New!

Welcome! The new challenge theme at Cards In Envy starting today is "Something New" -- create a card using a new technique, stamp, ink, etc.!

The "something new" I used is a neat die set I recently got from Stamp Simply Steel Dies called "Coffee or Tea?" I saw a card made with it during the recent coffee lovers hop and had to have it!
Here's my card:

Stamp Simply Steel Dies: Coffee or Tea?
DP: My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad "On Trend"
Trim
 
 
 
The pinks in the cup and the bottom strip match much more closely than they look in the photo!
I love tea and it was fun to make the little "tea bag"
 
Can't wait to see what you make for this challenge. Be sure to share what your "something new" is!

1 comment:

Sandy Trefger said...

That's a great die! So fun! Love your card!