Thursday, April 19, 2018

"Elegant Jewels" challenge

Hello and welcome. The current challenge at Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog is "Elegant Jewels." Use jewel-tone colors and add a gem or bit of  jewelry to your creation.

I went through my stamps and found this digi, one of the very first digis I received; it was a freebie and I can't recall where it came from! I colored it with jewel-tone garnet red and emerald green Copic markers. I thought the rich red of the berries and green holly leaves on the DP complimented the image nicely:


Thanks for stopping by!
Sherry
 
 
 


3 comments:

sarascloset said...

What a sweet image! And you are so right, the paper you chose compliments the image perfectly! You've colored her perfectly for our Elegant Jewels challenge at Frilly and Funkie! Thank you for playing along! Hugs!

Cec said...

Love this sweet image and she is coloured perfectly in rich jewel-toned colours also appropriate for the Christmas season. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
Hugs!
Cec

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet image and colored so prettily! Thanks for playing along with us in the Frilly and Funkie Elegant Jewels Challenge!