Monday, November 2, 2015

Gratitude: new theme at Cards In Envy

The new challenge theme at Cards In Envy is "Gratitude". I thought it was a good time to make a Thanksgiving card with these cute little pilgrim bears, which I colored with Copics. I can't find a record of where I found the bears; if anyone recognizes them let me know!

As you know, Cards In Envy requires A2 sized cards that are flat for mailing. The bit of mesh ribbon I used is very thin and squashes down flat enough to meet the requirement. I love the rustic look it adds to a fall card.


Can't wait to see what you create for this fun challenge at Cards In Envy!

3 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Sherry, These little pilgrims are adorable, and your card is just so sweet. Love it!

Annie S. said...

Ahhhh...those little pilgrim bears are so darn cute! Perfect for Thanksgiving! ~ Annie

Patricia Hays said...

Those little pilgrim bears are darling! The textures in the background give a lot of nice visual interest to your card. Well done, Sherry! :)