Monday, August 3, 2015

Cards In Envy has a new challenge and two new DT members!

There's a new challenge starting today at Cards In Envy: BIRTHDAY PARTY! Who doesn't love a birthday party and making birthday cards! Click on the highlighted link above to go to the blog and read the challenge rules.

Today is also my first challenge as a member of the Cards In Envy Design Team! I'm so excited and proud to be a new member of the team! As a long-time OWH'er, we learned very well the importance of flat, A2-size cards when we were making cards for the troops. I think that's a skill that carries over well to ease of mailing flat cards to all our families and friends.

Here is my birthday card:

Stamps: My Favorite Things Pure Innocence
DP: Teresa Collins World Traveler 6x6 paper pad
Candi Dots
Silver gel pen
 
I hope you liked my card and I'm so glad you visited my blog. Hope you will join in this fun Birthday Party challenge at Cards In Envy. I look forward to seeing what you create!
Sherry

9 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Sherry! Your pirate card is adorable! Have a great day!
Donna Nuce
CIE Teamie

Donna Hanley said...

Congrats on your DT position. They are lucky to have you. This is an adorable birthday card, Sherry. The pirate who has sailed all over the world. Enjoy your evening.

Sybrina K said...

Sherry, This is such a sweet birthday card! Just love what you did with this stamped image! Welcome to the CIE Team -- we're thrilled to have you! (BTW You might want to keep this stamp on hand for the September W2SB challenge...)

LisaM said...

Congrats and welcome to the CIE team! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Your card is adorable! Loving the pirate and banner.

TK said...

Such a cute card! I love how you paired the little pirate with the flags and the world wide mail cancellation paper. SUPER. Congrats on the DT! I look forward to another website to find cards to CASE. :)

Annie S. said...

So glad you're on the team! I always love seeing your gorgeous cards :) This card is adorable and that pirate is wonderfully colored! ~ Annie

Patricia Hays said...

That pirate is so cute. You do a super job with the Pure Innocence kids! It's great to have you on the CIE team! :)

Lee Mae said...

Hi Sherry! Such a cute birthday card! Love that little pirate and those skull banners. Hope your week is going great.

Carol L said...

Congrats on your new DT position! You made a super cute card for your first assignment with this little pirate! I love all the stamps in the background as well as those jolly roger banners! Cute stuff!