Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hambo Stripes Challenge

For this week's Hambo challenge -- use stripes -- I made this card with one of the digis I won at the recent Hambo Battle of the Bands bloghop. Thanks, Hambo! I like how the vintage Crate Paper DP pairs with the old-fashioned look of the Ice Cream Man:
Hambo Stamps digital image: Ice Cream Man
DP: "The Pier" 6x6 pad by Crate Paper
Sentiment: Stamps by Judith
Copics
Paper Piecing
EK border punch
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Come back soon. 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

So adorable and love that little paper pieced umbrella!
Lynn

Kendra said...

Great card! I love the paper piecing and how you made the background. It looks like he's at the beach. Thanks for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown this week.

Hetty said...

What a lovely and wonderful summer card for the HH challenge!
Pretty colors too.