Friday, February 8, 2013

Bailey pup rocks!

Here is my card for the Hambo Hoedown challenge, using their new Bailey Rocks digi. Bailey is the family pet and Hambo Stamps mascot. If you play in the Hoedown challenge, you can earn a freebie like this. The challenge was to use metal on the card. I added little metal hearts (Bailey is obviously playing a love song), paper clip, and my favorite, the tiny silver brad "earring":
I colored the digi with Copics and silver gel pen. I added Glossy Accents to Bailey's electric guitar and shades. I'll also post this at the Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown (cards for kids); I think a tween or teen would like this Bailey card! Thanks for stopping by and to Hambo for another fun challenge.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Oh my gosh how darn cute! Love the guitar playing dog!

AllisonG said...

Great job on this tween/teen card - it really fits the bill! That's a hard card for me to make, but you "rocked" it! LOL

Donna Nuce said...

I just love this Hambo image! You card is darling and the chevron paper in the back is perfect for rock music!

Deborah Anton said...

Super fun! I love the chevron bg that makes it pop! Thanks for joining us at the hoedown!