Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello Handsome! Vintage b'day card for a guy.

My card is for Sugar Creek Hollow's challenge this week, which is to make vintage birthday cards:


Here's the inside, with a birthday sentiment (sorry I can't get this photo to turn in the right direction, lol!

This image is a freebie from Free Vintage Digital Stamps. The cool thing is that it's provided in either blue or sepia color. I thought the blue version would look very sharp with these DPs. This is the first time I've used this new sentiment from Hero Arts, and I think it's great fun with this image!

Image: Free Vintage Digital Stamps
Sentiment: Hero Arts!!
DPs: Glitz
Antique brad: Stampin' Up
I added the "amber" rhinestone as a pop of color that picks up the distress ink colors.
Come back soon!

5 comments:

AllisonG said...

This is a great masculine card, Sherry!

Holly Young said...

what a fantastic vintage guy card! Love that image!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow!

Holly SCH DT

Stampindamour said...

Sherry - this card is FANTASTIC!!!! WOW!!!I love it!

I have "pinned" it to Pinterest. Thanks again & have a HAPPY Easter!!! xo

-pamela ;)

John VanMulders said...

Great look and card ... especially the sepia toned coloring which is so masculine.

Patti P. said...

Sherry, so happy that you visited my blog and liked my card. It was lots of fun to make. If you like L&L's blog, you might also want to check this one out if you don't already have it bookmarked. She has beautiful vintage things and lots of freebies.
http://sweetlyscrappedart.blogspot.com/
Your card is fabulous, that ever hard masculine one. Love this image that you have found and your choice of papers ( I like that site as well). Thanks for joining us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow and hope to see you again next week.
Patti SCH/DT