Thursday, December 29, 2011

A cute kitty called Pounce!

I made this card for the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge blog, where my friend and fellow OWH'er, Allison, is on the Design Team!
Here is the fun sketch to follow for the current challenge:

And here's my card:

As you can see, I sized it down to an A2 size. The image is a cute freebie digi called "Pounce" posted at Stretch 'N Bubbles, which is sponsoring the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge this week. It says at Stretch 'n Bubbles that the blog/store is undergoing big changes and they're having a sale. Glad I was able to use one of their cute digis!
A family friend has a big orange cat named, appropriately, Marmalade (love it). So I decided to go with an orange theme for my card, with touches of aqua, using scraps from my stash.
Thanks so much for visiting; it really brightens my day! Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

AllisonG said...

Thanks for the shout out, Sherry! I recognize the turquoise and orange paper in the background from Bazzill's Grandma's Feather Bed collection...I still have some of that left and so wish that I had more of that collection! Your orange and turquoise looks GREAT together and the kitty is adorable.

Now, I can "officially" thank you for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy - hope to see you back again soon for another sketchy challenge! :-)

Jennifer said...

Love your little pounce! Great colour choices, and your sentiment is beautiful!