Sunday, July 17, 2011

"Peacock Beauty" - D2D's Friday Freebie Challenge



I think this week's digi from Designed 2 Delight is gorgeous. I was tempted to not even color it and leave it as a line drawing, but I also wanted to try using my Prismacolor pencils with baby oil or odorless mineral spirits. My friends at OWH have told me about that technique. This is the first time I tried it, using baby oil. Then I covered it with Tattered Angels' Glimmer Glam in "Icicle", and added a few dots of Glossy Accents. I still would like to use this digi in its original b&w form, on a background of b&w papers. Thanks for this pretty digi, Faith, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

AllisonG said...

It's gorgeous, Sherry. I haven't attempted mine yet, but I did print it off...that's the first step!

Judie said...

Beautiful Sherry, what a great job. I wouldn't even attempt something that intricate.
Happy crafting
Judie